Student Dormitory & Housing
- On-campus dormitory (“International Village”) of double-occupancy rooms (single-occupancy is not available due to limited space);
- Each room is equipped with Internet access, air-conditioning, wooden-framed bed, desk and chair, bookshelf, and closet; (Basic Bedding, pillow, and daily necessities are not included.)
- Each public area (shared by 4 ~ 5 rooms) is equipped with bathrooms and shower facilities, kitchenette (with microwave, no stove), drinking water dispenser, refrigerator, television (cable-access) and lounge area with sofa;
- The convenience store and student restaurant are in the dormitory area. Cooking is not allowed in the dormitory.
Housing around campus
- Reasonably priced housing is available in the neighborhood of NSYSU.
- Most apartments for rent come with 3 bedrooms but usually unfurnished. The average rent for an apartment near the campus is about NT$20,000 per month. Individual rooms are around NT$5,000 to NT$8,000 per month.
- A security deposit of one to two months rent is usually required. A lease contract is usually required and the duration is one year.
- Housing around campus ► 西灣租屋資訊網
- More housing in Kaohsiung ► 雲端租屋生活網
- Shared Apartment ► Kaohsiung Flatmates
|Categories||Expense Fee/ Duration||Notes|
|Dormitory||NT$6,400 per person / 3 months (4-person room)||
|NT$12,300 per person/ 3 months (2-person room)|
|Off-Campus Housing||NT$20,000 / 1 month (Apartment/Flat)||
|NT$5,000~8,000 / 1 month (Individual Suite/Bedsit)|
|Learning Materials||NT$1,000~2,000 / 3 months|